Agricultural irrigation micro-sprinkler belt
Micro-spray belt, also known as water spray belt, sprinkler belt, porous belt, micro-spray irrigation pipe, is a water-saving irrigation device that directly processes a set of water outlet holes on a flattenable plastic hose, and performs drip irrigation or micro-sprinkling irrigation. The micro-spray belts of each of the three water outlets, five water outlets or more water outlets are directly laid on the ground, and the water flow is sprayed to a high place under the action of pressure and then sprinkled down to form a micro-sprinkling effect similar to drizzle.
1. Made of non-toxic and recyclable materials, polyethylene.
2. Anti-crossing and anti-aging, long shelf life.
3. High tensile strength and high impact resistance.
4. Flexible and easy to carry and install in the field.
5. Anti -ultraviolet radiation, prolong life.